We believe that you should have a completely transparent idea of what this process is going to cost you and what you can expect from the different levels of service we offer.
We offer three basic packages – a Let Only Service, Rent and Collect and Fully Managed but we are always happy to talk to you about tailoring a service to suit your specific needs. Please see below an outline of what each service covers which should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Business. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Let Only Service
- Carry out a free rental valuation
- Actively market your property and keep you informed of the progress
- Accompany viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiate the terms of the let between you and your prospective tenant
- Collect relevant monies to secure the property
- Carry out professional referencing, including the necessary Right to Rent checks
- Draw up legal documentation and instruct an inventory to be compiled by a independent clerk*
- Independent check in to mutually agree the condition of the property at the start of the tenancy*
- Provide tenants with all documentation pertinent to tenancy that you are obligated to pass to them. If these are not given correctly, any notices you later serve could be invalid.
- Pass you deposit monies to register with your chosen tenancy deposit scheme
- Inform local services of a change of occupancy
- Negotiate a new tenancy and carry out a rent assessment at the end of each fixed term*
- Serve Section 21 Notice as appropriate* *fees apply
Rent and Collect (in addition to the above service)
- Collect and remit rents to you monthly with a payment statement
- Chase late rental payments and pursue tenants in accordance with the Housing Act
- Keep you advised accordingly of the account status
- Gas Safety Inspection reminders (where we are provided with due date)
- Conduct a rent review and negotiate renewal of tenancy
- Draw up and execute legal documentation at renewal
- Register the Deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and provide the tenant(s) will all prescribed information
- Serve relevant notices (incl. Section 8 where appropriate)
- Book check-out inspection at the end of the tenancy and provide you with a full report to enable you to negotiate the return of the deposit with your tenants** (*£15.00 pcm rents up to £1000.00pcm, £30.00pcm rents over £1000,00pcm) **where independent inventory/check in requested at the commencement of the tenancy.
- Oversee all contact from tenants regarding maintenance issues and obtain authority from you as to how to proceed. Instruct contractors accordingly and process invoices providing you with copies
- Tenants have access to online maintenance reporting system and are constantly updated on the progress of any work.
- Carry out regular property visits and provide you with a full report, including photographs and recommendations on future maintenance enabling you to plan ahead
- Liaise with Freeholder/block Management Company to report communal maintenance, pay service charges and ground rents where required
- Send a feedback report to the tenant following property visits acting as ongoing advisory service with regards to their obligations for maintaining the property throughout the tenancy
- Overseeing check out process, arranging end of tenancy works and negotiating any deposit deductions
- 24hr access to statements and documentation relating to your property
- Prepare the evidence pack and mediate between you and the Deposit Protection Service in the event of a deposit dispute
At Regions Estates we will always go the extra mile to ensure we find the best tenants for you based on your personal and professional requirements and the property type. We implement numerous methods to make sure you get the best match when it comes to your tenants. One way we do this in particular is through our efficient Corporate Lettings service.
We will work closely with various parties including relocation agents and employers to ensure the right property is found for their staff’s needs.
There may be a certain type of property which is more suited for this particular kind of letting. To discover whether or not your property fits this type of letting, contact us today for your free no obligation property valuation or market appraisal.
Depending on your situation, needs, requirements, and property, Regions Estates can help find the right solution for you.
Our Corporate Lettings service can offer you:
Longer secure tenancies
Our experience shows that our corporate tenants tend to be under long tenancies, meaning that they rent the perfect property for a longer than average time. This means more security and a consistent rental income for you.
Short term tenancies
On the contrary, we also have a number of corporate tenants in search of a property to rent for merely a few months. Such tenants are usually prepared to pay landlords a premium rate for such a privilege.
Direct rent payments from employers
It is not uncommon for the tenants’ employers or company to cover rental costs. This will ensure that you will continue to collect the rent on the stated day from a reputable source without having to worry about whether the rent will be received or not.
We take care of everything
Our friendly and efficient team will help you expedite everything from negotiations to the signing of the contract.
Total piece of mind
The helpful team at Regions Estates is ready to take care of everything, including the maintenance of the property during the tenancy agreement, meaning you will have very little to worry about once the contract is signed.